Tuesday 14 August 2012

She's Here!!

Hello ladies! Life has been pretty hectic here. My little angel arrived August 8th! She's absolutly beautiful if I may say so myself. :-) I do miss sleeping at night but I wouldn't have this any other way. Danicakes also loves her little sister and has been a big help. 
Juliana

 a.k.a JuJuBee or JullieBean

1 day old

As if having a baby isn't hard enough we also started demolition on the inside of our new house the same week.  We're hoping to have the house done by Christmas.  I can't wait to have my girls and hubby enjoy the much needed space. It will also be the first time in my life I'll have a backyard to just relax and entertain in !!

So a lot has been going on here. I'm just starting to get a routine going and I'm hoping to be back on here as much as I use to .  I think it's good for my sanity to talk to some adults even if it is through a blog.  I'm going to try to stop by everyone's blog soon. Have a great day1

PAVIJUAN.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment