Tuesday 14 August 2012

Celebrities and Sex


What is going on with the celebririties these days?? First Tiger Woods then Jesse James now Tiki Barber! This morning I heard that Tiki dumped his wife, whose 8 MONTHS PREGNANT with twins, for his 23 year old intern. That bastard!

 So who wants to bet that we hear several other women come out and say they had affairs with Tiki. Then the poor bastard is going to cry he has a sex addiction and needs rehab. I think this sex rehab excuse is a cop out.

 If your a sex addict and you have a women lying next to you every night (meaning your wife) why don't you just have sex with her every night? If the idea is to just sleep with different women than WHY GET MARRIED?!

 This subject makes me crazy!! I also don't understand why some of their women go back to their husbands after that.  Maybe some of you do understand why they do but I just can't.

 Before I got married I had a boyfriend I dated for 6 years. I found out that he cheated on me and I could never look at him the same just knowing that he was with another women.  I eventually forgave but I never did forget and NEVER got back together with him.

 I just don't understand this crazy world sometimes!

Quote of the Day
Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

PAVIJUAN.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment