Tuesday 14 August 2012

Hello Everyone!

WOW! I haven't been here in a while!! So much has been going on.  My hubby and I are in the process of buying a house. YAY! I'm so ezcited! It was a long and frustrating process but we finally found one for a great price.

 This pregnancy has been an extremely uncomfortable one. My first pregnancy was a piece of cake compared to this. Luckily, I didn't put on much weight and it's mostly belly but I swear this kid tries to stand up in there. I've never seen my belly stretch out the way it does sometimes at night. It really looks like she's trying to bust out like an alien.

 Have I missed anything?? I miss reading everyone's blog and visiting. School is out for a while so I'm hoping to stop by and visit everyone.  Hope you all well!

 First day of summer today!! YAY!!
PAVIJUAN.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment