Tuesday 14 August 2012

Secret Shopping


After my first day back, to work which wasn't too bad.  I only got one window broken by one of the kids and a bin full of markers dumped on the floor. :-)

 Anyway, I don't want to talk about work.  After work I went to Macy's because they were having a huge sale. I don't shop much at all but I decided just to see what they had and maybe treat myself to a new maternity shirt or something. I'm not sure how I ended up in the jewlery section because I'm not really jewlery person but, from a distance, I saw the prettiest earrings.

 They were originally $80. I got 50% off, then another 15% and I had a 10% coupon. I bought those pretty little things for just $33.00!! I was so excited because I never find deals like that.  I have a girlfriend that is a pro at finding deals and getting things for nothing but I'm usually never that lucky.

 I felt a little guilty because hubby and I decided to not spend money on anything besides the absolute necessities, like food, and we have to use to coupons.  Well, I did have a coupon right? Should I tell him or keep this little secret to myself?  Funny thing is, I feel a little guilty but not that much. :-) I think I deserve a treat every now and then.  And so do you! So go out and but yourself some thing nice! You derserve it!

 I decided to create this poll just to see how many of you secretly shop.


 I also have a fabulous quote for today!!

Quote of the Day

Hooked on success

 Celebrate your achievements, no matter what their size. Feel how great it feels to take focused, disciplined action and to make something happen.

 Use each small success as motivation to create more success. Be so truly thankful for what you've done that you are compelled to do much more.

 It feels so good to know you've made a difference. Get yourself addicted to that feeling.

 Get yourself hooked on positive, meaningful success by treasuring and valuing and celebrating every accomplishment. The more thankful you are for what you've done, the more motivated you'll be to do it again.

 Let yourself feel great about it, and enjoy that delightful feeling. You'll be well on your way to making it happen again and again.

 -- Ralph Marston
PAVIJUAN.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment