Tuesday 14 August 2012

A lovely weekend

I had such a lovely weekend doing absolutely nothing. Every weekend we are running around doing somthing. It seems to always be someone's birthday or some kind of occassion but this past weekend we stayed home and just chilled with Danicakes.

 Hubby cooked a great lamb dinner yesterday. Maybe I'll post the recipe later.  I got things organized such as bills, clothes for work this week :-( and even gave myself an at home facial.

 Now it's 6:30 am and I'm up getting ready to go back to work. I'm trying to go with a positive attitude. I'm definately going to stop on the way and get a few lottery tickets. :-)

 Well, hope you al have a great Monday!!

Quote of the Day
It is easier to be wise for others than for ourselves.

                                                                                             -Francois De La Rochefoucauld

PAVIJUAN.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment